Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've been thinking about future, friends, life, work and myself. Well, this is usual but I realize I think more deeply when I'm offline. When I'm online, I watch shows and videos. I will end up laughing happily or tearing sadly or be amazed by what can be done or even become frightened. I will be too busy to think so deeply. This is why I seldom post about my deep thoughts. And my thoughts come and go pretty fast. Too fast to be noted down. No matter what, this is not meant to be an excuse for myself. Just wondering the reasons for my actions. Something has to be done if the results are not the preferred ones. And I'm still finding the best way I can express myself. Some people can express themselves very well verbally, some through arts, some through writing, some through music, and more. I don't know about this for myself. I don't see my strengths. I don't even see myself being able to connect to others well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment