Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I felt like they have heard the words inside me. I guess they do understand where I'm standing and how I feel. I really hope I have the chances to do whatever I have yet to try, before or enough. Really. Before it's too late. At this point in time, for the entire 22wks, I know there's a lot more that I can learn. I want. I need the golden opportunity to learn. Thank you for letting me see some light at least, for now. It makes me feel a lot better. Especially after realizing I may just totally miss the chance on 2d drawings and for that next 2 days, I was totally not in the mood to do most things. Now, my mood is back again! :) I have also switched to stand on your side to see why external contractors are needed. I guess I have understood and I believe I did not misunderstand. Hopefully all the things will continue to get better :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment