Photobucket

Saturday, April 23, 2011

7 Questions To Finding Your True Passion

1. What puts a smile on your face?
salty: Many things. I guess I can't just answer food and all the nouns. It should be actions right? I like to eat, I do like to prepare food but I'm not sure if I can do the cooking everyday. I like to travel around but I don't know what I can relate this to. Staying overseas and travelling involve different concerns. And I can't write very well so I can't be a journalist. I like to build stuff but I don't know what I can relate it to as well. Definitely not a construction worker, or else, I won't be studying so hard. And I don't mean anything about working as a construction worker. They are noble as well. Risking their lives, bearing the heat, rain, pain and dirt to build houses, buildings and structures for us. I'm afraid of heights anyway, though I like to try high-level extreme activities. That's once in a while, not everyday. I like to look at art and design but I don't think I have the creativity and talent enough. As for interior design, I really like but not sure about doing it. I like to look at photos but at this point in time, I don't have any photography skills as well. What kind of photos you may ask, I like photos of nature, wedding, people, life and celebrations. I like exploring but again, I don't know what I can relate it to. I've thought of being a wedding planner, events planner and open a bakery. These can make me smile. I like to observe, analyse and investigate. I've thought of being a CID, PI and forensic scientist too. I even thought of being astronauts being I like and I wish to go to outerspace! I know I'm not good at sports. Another thing not to forget is whatever I'm doing now in my attachment. I do like it but I should conclude how I feel about it after the entire attachment. I think it's still early to conclude. Hmm what else is there that I have not considered?


2. What do you find easy?
salty: Seriously, I've no idea! This is the key point. I want to know the answer and the fastest way to find this answer! Maybe I would say it's easy to observe, if that counts! I wanted to say it's easy to analyse and investigate but my question is, how do we tell or gauge whether one is good at analysing and investigating?

3. What sparks your creativity?
salty: This is a tough question. I need to observe myself more before I can answer this.

(I shall stop here for today. Meanwhile, you can ask these questions to yourself as well or tell me if you think you have my answers to any of these questions. I may not have realised it myself sometimes. So it's good to hear from others. Thanks! :))

4. What would you do for free?
salty:

5. What do you like to talk about?
salty:


6. What makes you unafraid of failure?
salty:

7. What would you regret not having tried?    
salty:

No comments:

Post a Comment